Thursday, 28 June 2007

SCRIPTURE:

Joh 18:1-2 MSG
(1) Jesus, having prayed this prayer, left with his disciples and crossed over the brook Kidron at a place where there was a garden. He and his disciples entered it.
(2) Judas, his betrayer, knew the place because Jesus and his disciples went there often.


OBSERVATION:

Judus didn't know Jesus' plans... but he knew Jesus routine.

Do I have a routine of prayer and devotions?
Would people know where to come and find me?

How interesting that at this time of great stress... Jesus was found in a place of prayer and devotion.
Where am I to be found?


APPLICATION:

Do my routines declare my devotion and faith in God?

Where am I found in tough or pressing times?


PRAYER:

Save me from trying to 'save' myself...
Help me to press into You when times are tough and when times are good!
Increase my passion and desire for You.
May You be my air!
Amen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

10 commandments The New Movie with Christian Slater as the voice of Moses.