Wednesday, 27 June 2007

John 17:7 - A Gift!

SCRIPTURE:

John 17:7 CEV
Now they know that everything I have is a gift from You.


OBSERVATION:

Everything?
The air I breathe...
The job I have...
my house...
my wife...
my kids...
my body...
my hair...
my humor...
my challenges...
my shortcomings...

Everything ... a gift?

How would this truth change my perceptions if I grasped it?
How thankful... joyful... humbled... positive... would I be?


APPLICATION:

Each day I need to practice thanking God for as many 'gifts' as I can... not just in one setting... but all throughout the day.
Especially for my challenges!


PRAYER:

Thank you for my numerous... even limitless gifts that You have given to me.
Help me to recognize these gifts... to celebrate these gifts.
Help me to see... change me...
Thank you Lord
Amen

No comments: